“Don’t get so busy making a living that you forget to make a life.” – Dolly Parton
Managing responsibilities at work and chores and errands at home, while making time for family, friends and self-care, are difficult enough on regular days. With pandemic restrictions still on in most parts of the world, many office-going professionals are now working from home.
It can be hard to compartmentalize work and home, both space-wise and time-wise. However, with proper planning and vision, we can ensure thriving both in work and our personal lives. Here are some of our tips for good work-life integration:
- Envisioning work-life balance
- Leaving work at work
- Focusing on home when you are home
- Give personal relationships the due importance
- Practice gratitude for work, home and relationships
- Create the right plan and strategies
- Tips to get over overwhelm
- Stress management techniques
- Becoming the leader of your own life
- Focusing for greater performance, productivity
- Effective relationships on and off work
- Creating the right momentum in life holistically
At Happiness Factors, we offer various tools, techniques and strategies to help you transform yourself and your life. We offer coaching to overcome anxiety and more: worry, fear, negativity, complaining attitude and feeling lost, hopeless, or uncertain, and create happiness and fulfillment.
Contact us for a free introductory session today.
|1 Reframing Coaching Session – $700|
|3 Reframing Coaching Sessions – $1500|
|6 Reframing Coaching Sessions – $2400|
|9 Reframing Coaching Sessions – $3600|
|12 Reframing Coaching Sessions – $4200|
Copyright Happiness Factors 2020. All rights reserved.