“A great relationship is about two things: first, appreciating the similarities and second, respecting the differences.” – Unknown
Relationships are an integral part to a successful life, whether it is professional or personal life. Keys to building and sustaining good relationships include:
- Be a good listener
- Understand the other person’s model of the world
- Be open, flexible, kind, compassionate, empathetic
- Have clear boundaries and respect for the relationship
- Prioritize your relationship
- Be a good friend
- Rapport building
- Love the similarities and also appreciate differences
- Show gratitude for the presence of the most important people in your life
- Have clear goals, dreams and vision not just for yourself but also for the relationship
- Open communication and trust
- Similar values
- Don’t let past baggage affect current relationship
At Happiness Factors, we offer various tools, techniques and strategies to help you transform yourself and your life. We offer coaching to overcome anxiety and more: worry, fear, negativity, complaining attitude and feeling lost, hopeless, or uncertain, and create happiness and fulfillment.
Contact us for a free introductory session today.
|1 Reframing Coaching Session – $700|
|3 Reframing Coaching Sessions – $1500|
|6 Reframing Coaching Sessions – $2400|
|9 Reframing Coaching Sessions – $3600|
|12 Reframing Coaching Sessions – $4200|
Copyright Happiness Factors 2020. All rights reserved.