“Conflict is inevitable, but combat is optional.” – Max Lucardo
By our very nature, human beings are unique. They have their own thought patterns, opinions, lifestyle and deciding what’s wrong or what’s right. This will work in harmony if similar group of people are together but more often than not, each individual has his/her own unique perspective, and that can lead to conflict. We offer tools and strategies to resolve conflicts and build effective teams.
Common causes of conflict include unclear expectations, poor communication, lack of clear boundaries, conflicts of interest or competition, or organizational change.
Our tips for conflict resolution include:
- Self awareness
- Compromise and understanding
- Setting clear expectations or providing clarity
- Accommodating another’s model of the world
- Open and effective communication
- Self regulation and empathy
- Effective social and rapport skills
- Setting clear boundaries and assertiveness
- Active listening
We offer tools and strategies to resolve conflicts and overcome obstacles such as worry, fear, negativity, complaining attitude and feeling lost, hopeless, or uncertain, through our various offerings including coaching, training, books and workshops.
Contact us today for a free strategy session.
Copyright Happiness Factors 2020. All rights reserved.