“You should set goals beyond your reach so you always have something to live for.” – Ted Turner
Setting a goal and a timeline to achieve it is very important, and if your goal is really big, chunking it down to smaller portions is especially important to feel accomplished.
We recommend the following tips to achieve your goals:
- Set smart goals
- Have a support system
- Write your goals down
- Set a timeframe to achieve them
- Break big goals into small chunks
- Celebrate every small win
- Take ownership of your goals
- Have an accountability partner
- Be clear about your ‘why’
- Reduce distractions
- Develop the right skillset
- Take action
- Check your progress and reward yourself
- Be thankful for the people who support you, and your innate abilities that help you accomplish what you dream of
- Make sure your goals are aligned with your values and your model of the world
At Happiness Factors, we offer various tools, techniques, and strategies to help you transform yourself and your life. We offer coaching to overcome anxiety and more: worry, fear, negativity, complaining attitude and feeling lost, hopeless, or uncertain, and create happiness and fulfillment.
Contact us for a free introductory session today.
|1 Reframing Coaching Session – $700|
|3 Reframing Coaching Sessions – $1500|
|6 Reframing Coaching Sessions – $2400|
|9 Reframing Coaching Sessions – $3600|
|12 Reframing Coaching Sessions – $4200|
Copyright Happiness Factors 2020. All rights reserved.